Fred Anderson Toyota in Raleigh Presents The 2012 Toyota Corolla
The 2012 Toyota Corolla from Fred Anderson Toyota demonstrates the highest level of automotive craftsmanship built to fit the needs of North Carolina Toyota shoppers. We are proud to present the 4-door 2012 Toyota Corolla sedan. As your Toyota dealer in Raleigh, we hope you find our 2012 Toyota Corolla reviews and research materials valuable in finding the features, specifications and information you've been hunting for.
2012 Toyota Corolla Reviews, Features and Highlights
Buyers find that when they compare the 2012 Toyota Corolla to other makes like the Hyundai Sonata, Honda Civic, Mazda 3 and Chevrolet Cruze, the Toyota Corolla distinguishes itself as the most fun to drive. Check over our Quick List stats below to see why!
- The 2012 Toyota Corolla has an starting MSRP of $15,900
- The 2012 Toyota Corolla gets 28 city / 35 highway MPG
- The 2012 Toyota Corolla goes from 0-60 MPH in 9.1 seconds
- The 2012 Toyota Corolla features 41.7 inches of front legroom up, 36.3 inches in back
- The 2012 Toyota Corolla has 38.8 inches of headroom in front and 37.2 inches in back
- The 2012 Toyota Corolla weighs 2822 pounds and has a turning radius of 36.2 feet
- 1.8 litre engine, 4-cylinder engine
- 132 horsepower at 6000 rpm, 128 pound-feet of torque.
- five-speed manual transmission
- 28/35 mpg
The 2012 Toyota Corolla also provides the buyers with a second option in terms of engine, which includes the 2.4 litre engine that can produce 158 horsepower at 6000 rpm.
- Traction control
- Anti-lock brakes
- Side airbags
- Driver airbags
- Side-impact bars
- Seat-belt pre-tensioners
- Passenger airbags
- The wheelbase of the 2012 Toyota Corolla is 102.4 inch, thereby giving a higher scope for passenger space.
- It has sporty body spoilers, standard 16-inch alloys and aero add-ons.
- There is a change to the instrument panel and door trim, revealing a highly appointed cabin for the new Corolla.
- There is a heavy-duty rear window defogger
- AM/FM/CD audio with four speakers, auxiliary audio-jack.
- Air conditioning
- Daytime running lights
- Multi-information display
- Folding rear seats
- 12-volt auxiliary power outlet
Finally, the sporty Corolla S grade adds newly designed 16-inch alloy wheels, multi-reflector halogen headlamps, color-keyed underbody spoilers, sport side rocker panels, a unique S badge, rear spoiler, integrated fog lamps, front sport seats, chrome-tipped exhaust, metallic style interior trim and analog sport instrumentation.
Your premier Toyota dealership in Raleigh, Fred Anderson Toyota, will be happy to provide all the information you need on all our exciting Toyota models for sale. Once you've picked out the Toyota that best suits your needs, our sales guides will help you find one of the best financing plans that will adjust to your budget.
To find out more about the 2012 Toyota Corolla, please fill out the form to the right and one of our Toyota pros will contact you.
2012 Toyota Corolla for sale in Raleigh, NC
The all new 2012 Toyota Corolla is ready and better than ever. All of your favorite Corolla features are present and more. Drivers looking forward to buying a 2012 Toyota Corolla for sale can look forward to great features, specs and fresh styling.
Three trims make the 2012 Toyota Corolla for sale fit the lifestyle of every consumer. The simple base model features a tilt/telescopic steering wheel, passenger side dual glove compartments and six airbags for your protection. The 2012 Corolla LE steps it up a notch with 60/40 fold down rear seating, power windows and door locks and cruise control. For a sportier look, some consumers will be drawn to the 2012 Toyota Corolla S. Front and rear underbody spoilers plus a cool rear spoiler make this exterior look really cool. Its 16-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels speak volumes while in motion, along with the eye-catching integrated fog lamps.
This compact sedan is perfect for drivers of all ages. Whether carting the kids to and from soccer practice or heading to your first job interview, the Corolla fits all of your needs. Its spacious interior is sure to please passengers. Cargo space in the new 2012 Toyota Corolla is ample with plenty of trunk room and interior storage.
Count on the new Corolla, 2012 edition, to be just as great to drive as previous models too. Fun and functionality certainly come together to make this ride the best of its kind.
Check out our new Toyota inventory for the Corolla that works best for you.